1.) What's your date of birth? - 1-10-91
2.) How did you find us? - I play on your servers
3.) How long have you played Squad for? - 28HRS
4.) How long long have you played on our servers (Approximate)? - 14HRS
5.) Why do you want to be a member? - I'd like to play with a coordinated focused team
6.) What do you bring to our community if we accept your application? - A regular player and cooperative team member

Posted (edited)

1.) What's your date of birth? - 16-10-1990
3.) How long have you played Squad for? - 73 hours in Game Transitioning from Arma (2238 hrs)
4.) How long long have you played on our servers (Approximate)? - 2 Weeks
5.) Why do you want to be a member? - Fun, Community game play. 
6.) What do you bring to our community if we accept your application? - 8 years USMC Infantry, Combat Veteran and have held real world jobs of squad leader, section leader and platoon sergeant, Friends looking for a community of friends, and good times having fun. 

Edited by Refugee0311

.) What's your date of birth? - 3-20-1992
3.) How long have you played Squad for? - 113hrs 
4.) How long long have you played on our servers (Approximate)? - 30hrs maybe 
5.) Why do you want to be a member? - coming from arma group, looking for fun, community to play some stuff with 
6.) What do you bring to our community if we accept your application? - fun, good team play, regularly on server 

Posted (edited)

1) What's your date of birth? -02-12-1988
3.) How long have you played Squad for? - 52 hours 
4.) How long long have you played on our servers (Approximate)? - 20 hours
5.) Why do you want to be a member? - looking for fun a community to play with
6.) What do you bring to our community if we accept your application? - been in multiple leadership billets in milsim unit. and always willing to learn

Edited by ElkMan88

1.) What's your date of birth? - 10-10-2000
2.) How did you find us? - I usually see your server on the server browsing list and play on them
3.) How long have you played Squad for? - got the game in 2015 and have 315 hours
4.) How long long have you played on our servers (Approximate)? - no clue
5.) Why do you want to be a member? - I find this server to be one of the more enjoyable ones to play on and wanted to try joining a group like I had in Arma 3
6.) What do you bring to our community if we accept your application? - I have experience with milsim. Started off playing Arma 3 which I have 1340 hours. Got into playing Squad in 2015 so I know a lot about the game. I am a team player aswell.

1.) What's your date of birth? -12-20-1989
2.) How did you find us? - first time playing squad I knew I would like the server due to the team work and gametype
3.) How long have you played Squad for? - 442
4.) How long long have you played on our servers (Approximate)? - least over 400 hours 
5.) Why do you want to be a member? - looking for a good clan to join and have teamwork
6.) What do you bring to our community if we accept your application? - a good clan member 

.) What's your date of birth? - 5-6-1988
3.) How long have you played Squad for? - 44 hours
4.) How long long have you played on our servers (Approximate)? -every chance i get
5.) Why do you want to be a member? - coming from arma group, looking for fun, community to play some stuff with, and i donated VIP package
6.) What do you bring to our community if we accept your application? - fun, good team play, regularly on server 

Just a heads up to everyone here.  You need to be using this form to apply: https://coffeehousegaming.net/index.php?/staffapplications/application/6-squad-team-membership-application/

Posted (edited)

Edit

Edited by MarcoO

1.) What's your date of birth? 7/18/1990
3.) How long have you played Squad for? - 912 Hrs
4.) How long long have you played on our servers (Approximate)? - About a month
5.) Why do you want to be a member? - I like to play with other players with similar interest and learn from an experienced community
6.) What do you bring to our community if we accept your application? - Knowledgeable  player capable of make a game much more enjoyable when you have an SL that knows what they're doing 

1.) What's your date of birth? 10-23-1992
2.) How did you find us? - I love invasion. You all are one of the only invasion servers that i like.
3.) How long have you played Squad for? - 700 hours
4.) How long long have you played on our servers (Approximate)? - about 2 months
5.) Why do you want to be a member? - I like the community and the people. Especially in squad i think i can bring some great leadership to the team and community.
6.) What do you bring to our community if we accept your application? - I think you'll get a great squad leader and member to your squad server.  And of course my knowledge of squad. 

Thanks, Devin

M.Whip[21MID]