Ravenger

Squad Introduction and Welcome Letter

Welcome to the Squad division in CHG! I am glad you could join us and look forward to meeting you on the battlefield. Currently we are looking for leaders within our division and I will be accepting messages and applications for those positions. All you have to do is message me on Discord, or here on the website and I will get back to you. 

My role in CHG Squad Division: I have accepted the role and responsibility of Division Commander. I will be in charge of the Squad division in CHG as a whole. As I said above I am in need of assistance because every great team needs leaders and a leader by himself is nothing so if you have experience or if its something you'd like to do to help out let me know and I will get back to you.

About myself:

Currently I am Active Duty in the Air Force as a Fire Fighter at the age of 23. I have been in for little over 2 and a half years and am enjoying my time stationed here in the great state of Texas. 

Hey there,

Web Developer and milsim enthusiast. Main medic most of the time. Just wanting to have fun. 

I play a lot and always choose coffee house even in ARMA i love the game and just wana meet some cool people to chill and kick ass with

Hey guys, currently serving active duty in the USMC as infantry, more specifically a TOW/javelin gunner, despite that you'll probably rarely see me playing as AT in game.   Looking for a consistent and welcoming group to play with, Im fairly new to squad but I can bring some real world infantry tactics/knowledge to the game to compensate for that.  Hmu on steam if you want to hop in a game some time, my user is the same as on here.

Hey all,

I made an account on here to express how much I’ve been enjoying the CHG Invasion servers and the people on it. While I’m here, I might as well introduce myself. Two birds with one stone and all that. 

Army veteran(MOS:13F), been playing squad for a few months now (mostly medic and MG, but have been branching out into LAT/HAT and Engineer lately). I usually only play on the weekends when I can.

If you see me on the server, say hello!

On 6/30/2019 at 5:08 AM, Captain Chromosome said:

Hey guys, currently serving active duty in the USMC as infantry, more specifically a TOW/javelin gunner, despite that you'll probably rarely see me playing as AT in game.   Looking for a consistent and welcoming group to play with, Im fairly new to squad but I can bring some real world infantry tactics/knowledge to the game to compensate for that.  Hmu on steam if you want to hop in a game some time, my user is the same as on here.

It always seems like people never play their real jobs in video games. This also applies to GTA V LSPDFR, where real police officers just mess around in the game. Anyway, thank you for your service in the Corps!