Hey, all. I didn't see any posts here so I thought I would kick it off. I have been playing Squad for over three years and recently discovered CHG servers. I have been playing them a lot recently and always have a good time.

A little bit about me, I'm 29 years old and from Oregon. I am currently a full time law enforcement officer here and I'm married with three kids. I have been gaming for as long as I can remember and have been using the moniker "Biohazard" since 2000.

I look forward to getting to play with you all. See you in Squad!

Hey glad to see you posted! Ill join ya,

I've been playing squad for about 2 months and enjoy the realism and teamwork required for the game to work. I've been playing on the CHG servers for about a week now and enjoy my time quite a bit its fun playing with a bunch of crazies! I've been in some pretty big communities myself in leadership roles (in charge of over 300 members) and support roles (as the Division commander in that game i fall under a 3000+ member community) so I'm excited to see where this community goes and to be able to help it out along the way. I will be accepting the role as the Division Commander for the Squad division in CHG and am looking forward to seeing our division thrive as a unit. If you have any questions or have expertise in leading in communities please feel free to message me all the help I can get is welcomed :)

About myself, I am Active Duty in the Air Force as a Fire Fighter (3E751 is my AFSC) I've been in for about 2 and a half years and enjoying my time so far I am 23 myself and currently stationed out in the great state of Texas.